Like Constanca's Sky Blue and Crimson Home in Lisbon? Lovely Undergrad has curated a grouping of products for you to buy to pull a little of Constanca's abode into your own, or to pull off all together!
red and white floral patterned pillows from Linens-n-More.
2. Your books will appear to be floating in mid-air with a Umbra's Conceal Book Shelf.
3. Keep storage light with the white Paxton Wall Shelf from West Elm.
4. Go for modern light fixutres, like the Ikea Barometer floor/reading lamp.
5. The "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster is everywhere---find a deal on Amazon or Etsy.
6. Short on closet space? The Coming and Going Coat Rack from Urban Outfitters to the rescue!
7. These perfectly "aged" book stacks from Wisteria offer vintage charm and hidden storage.
8. Scavenge antique shops for a white cake stand, or splurge on this beauty from Fishs Eddy.
9. You may get lucky and find a Victorian wash stand at the flea market. If not, borrow the idea by using a white porcelain bowl as a catch-all for your keys and wallet when you walk in the door.
10. Ask Grandma for her old canisters, or buy your own retro-inspired tins from ModCloth.
What to look for...
Colors: Cherry Red complimented by Baby Blue.
Patterns: Florals and Gingham/Checkered.
Details: Crisp White, Worn Vintage and the occasional Sleek Modern thrown in.