I'm kicking off the gift-giving season with a special list full of things that I, personally, find lovely.
1. Design*Sponge at Home book by blogger Grace Bonney. I had the pleasure of reading and reviewing this baby during my summer internship and looooved it. (Check out my review in the Winter issue of DIY Magazine.) Buy the book and check out Grace's blog here.
2. These crisp white stacking mugs and shiny metal rack would look undeniably fabulous on my kitchen counter, no?
3. Oh, how I love Fornasetti. I'd especially love to have the Silenzio pillow. It's her pair of doe eyes that gets me.
4. Is this vintage inspired watch not precious? I want it on my wrist.
5. Sexy Little Things Noir is currently my favorite fragrance from VS. Smell it next time you're in there and you'll see why. ;) Plus, I'm a sucker for pretty bottles. And this one, with its shiny black exterior and tasseled atomizer had me at "Hello."
6. Again with the pretty exteriors... I'm in love with the metal tin this Voluspa Elysian Garden candle comes in. Once that candle's burned down, I can envision many ways to reuse such an elegant little container.
7. You can't go wrong with Dwellstudio. I'm digging this notebook for its bright punch of yellow and because it features my beloved peacocks! I'm such a stationery
8. Definitely could see myself sporting this mustard-colored cross-body bag by Fossil.
There you have it! 8 Lovely Undergrad-approved gift ideas for