It's officially here, lovelies: The season for eggnog sipping, gift shopping, Christmas tree trimming, and scarf wearing. And along with all the holiday cheer and Christmas songs, Mrs. Meyer's holiday scents are back: Peppermint, Orange Clove, and Iowa Pine.
While my Apple Cider products are going to sit on my sink until Thanksgiving, I've already stocked up and got my holiday scents on standby. Last year, I was all about the Peppermint—for its sweet, minty scent and pretty pink and red label. This year, I'm on a citrus kick. There's just something so warm and vibrant about pairing orange and cloves.
Also, I get to offer a special early Christmas present to you: a free set of Mrs. Meyer's holiday products + seasonal kitchen towel. Hooray! :)
When you place your first order of $20 using my link, you'll get:
- Free Holiday Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Holiday Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Free Holiday Mrs. Meyer’s multi-surface spray
- Free Grove seasonal kitchen towel
- Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Trial
Existing customers will get a free set of Grove walnut scrubber sponges. They make tackling holiday pots and pans so much easier! Just use this link.
You can go all-in with one scent (Peppermint, Orange Clove, and Iowa Pine) or mix it up if you want to be colorful or spread the products throughout your home.
Unsure which scent would best suit your kitchen sink this year?
Take this fun little quiz I whipped up:
Last year, Mrs. Meyer's seasonal scents sold out quickly. This offer is only available through this Sunday, November 19 or until the sets are gone, so don't miss out!
Here's how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Holiday Set for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.