1. 5x7 CHENILLE RUG IN ORANGE.
2. SLIPPER CHAIR IN JEWEL IKAT.
3. COMING&GOING COAT RACK IN ORANGE.
4. CROSLEY ALARM CLOCK RADIO.
5. ROLLING SIDE TABLE.
6. THREE STORIES DOOR HOOK.
7. WATERFALL RUFFLE CURTAINS IN BUTTER.
8. STALAGMITE VASE.
9. NIGHT&DAY CONVERTIBLE SOFA IN CARDINAL.
10. RECYCLED METAL LETTER HOOKS.
11. LANA VELVET POUF IN BROWN.
Ok. Urban Outfitters=love. Definitely my go-to store.. And might I mention that I was on your 20sb page today to get here and I adore the fact that you collect antique type writers.. that is too cool. How did you get into that?
Do you have a UO store near you? I live in a small town in Iowa. I don't even know where the nearest store is. :( So...I must settle for the website.
I've had a lust for typewriters for as long as I can remember. When I was little, my mom would get out her 80s electric and I thought it was ancient and magnificent. But once I got older and learned about the history of typewriters, I fell even more in love. I bought my first one last year. I only have three, but I plan to keep growing. (:
Post a Comment