Love Anthropologie style? Love Target prices? Ever heard of DownEast Basics? DownEast Basics is an online boutique that offers the latest fashions while remaining within the lovely undergrad's budget. You love it already, right? :)
First of all, I want to gush about the clothing I received from DownEast Basics. I'm a sucker for cardigans. Why? Because they cute, classy, and endlessly versatile. So I picked DownEast Basics' Infatuation Cardigan in "chateau grey." (I love when boutiques give their clothes such lovely product and color names.) Anyway, I now have a new favorite cardigan. The Infatuation Cardigan is a deep v-neck, longer-style cardigan---much like the beloved boyfriend cardigan. However, pretty ruffle detailing around the buttons give it a feminine feel. And the soft gray color is perfect. This is definitely going to be one of my go-to wardrobe pieces.
Go browse through DownEast Basic's chic online boutique and you're going to find pretty dresses, darling sweater, trendy tops, incredible cute coats, and accessories/bags you're sure to fall in love with. If all that internet-window-shopping doesn't have you giddy...
By entering "COLLEGE" at the check out (through 10/15), you can receive 15% off of any item. That's right---15% off that lovely purse you just fell in love with.
And to top it all off, DownEast Basics is offering one very lucky Lovely Undergrad reader the chance to win her favorite item from the new arrivals section. Fabulous, yes?
Okay, so here are the rules for entering:
1) For one entry, visit the DownEast Basics new arrivals section and leave a comment on this post telling which item you love the most. Provide a valid e-mail address in your comment.
2) For a second entry, follow DownEast Basics on Facebook. (Again, provide a valid e-mail address.)
3) For a third entry, follow DownEast Basics on Twitter. (Don't forget the valid e-mail address!)
4) This giveaway contest is open to readers in the continental United States.
5) You have until 11:59 PM on October 14, 2010 to enter.
I will announce the winner on October 15! Plus, I'll show off some of the ways I styled my new favorite cardigan. So stay tuned!
And in the meantime, check out the DownEast Basics blog. :)