whatchya got cookin?
Serve up these special treats
to your favorite chic chef.
1. Who wouldn't love measuring out their flour and sugar in love with these heart-shaped cups and spoons?
2. Pretty pink cooking utensils? Yes, please!
3. Giada de Laurentis is my all-time favorite. She's so pretty, so pleasant, and her recipes are so easy and delicious. Her "Everyday Italian" cookbook is a must-have for any girl who loves whipping up Italian.
4. Pink damask-printed oven mitt and potholder set... lovely!
5. This pink blender is not only cute, but think of all the things that can be made: smoothies, margaritas, and lots more!
6. Towels are an especially useful gift. And fluffy pink ones are ideal for adding a pop of color to a kitchen. Hit up Wal-Mart, Target, and JCPenney for good deals.
7. "500 Cupcakes"... perfect for the sweet tooth in all of us.
8. Jessie Steele makes and sells thee most fabulous aprons. Let's bring the apron back into the kitchen, ladies!
9. This Petit Treat Cupcake Stand would look perfect on any counter to serve up cupcakes, cookies, etc.
10. Feeling the urge to splurge? Drop the big bucks on this pink 5-quart mixer.