Bring on the vibrant colors of warmer weather! This springtime, I'm crushing on coral and crimson colors. Juicy hues reminiscent of watermelons, strawberries, cherries, and apples are what I'm reaching for in my closet and in my apartment. I'm digging:
1. This WoodWick candle will add a splash of color and a juicy apple scent to your apartment.
2. I'm loving my new red glasses from Ozeal. (More to come on these specs in an upcoming post!)
3. This "Pretty Things and Clever Words" print couldn't put it any more perfectly.
4. Forget cotton candy pink. The coral colored flamingos on this pillow are adorable.
5. A flash of coral on the fingernails is fabulous – especially in this ultra-vibrant shade.
6. Coral lips for day. Red lips for night. I love my Revlon ColorStay Suede.
7. This watch. Need I say more?
8. Minimalist structure, maximum style. This rack is perfect for magazines, mail, and files.
9. Clutter will be out of sight and out of mind – tucked away in this made-to-standout box.
10. From the office to a night on the town, I can't get over how darling these flats are.
Will you be covered in coral or crimson this spring?
Post a Comment