Side tables, nightstands, and end tables – oh my! Here's a roundup of some delightful accent tables that offer storage and surface for under $50 and without taking up too much of your valuable space.
1. This metal accent table will not only add a shot of cherry color to your space, but also folds up to be tucked away when you need extra floor space. Bonus for the hostess: You can use the top as a serving tray.
2. This mid-century inspired side table strikes an elegant balance between retro and modern. The glass top is see-through and light on the eyes, while a second tier underneath offers another place to stash a couple magazines or a plant.
3. Rustic meets industrial on this table, which could more appropriately be called a cart thanks the handy-dandy wheels. Plus, you get storage above and below.
4. Tall, skinny, and three-tiered, this lightweight table is a triple threat – squeeze it into your bedroom, living room, or even bathroom for an extra spot to set things down.
5. Tall, dark, and handsome, you'll have a place for your coffee and your magazines with this simple but functional accent table next to your bed or favorite reading chair.
6. Crisp white and modern, light wood come together in this stylish nesting table. The under-table boasts edges like a drawer or tray – perfect for a little extra storage to pull in and out.
7. This teal folding table is sleek, simple, and efficient as a temporary laptop desk, serving table, or even a small bar.
8. Not your typical nesting table, this three-tier stand is made up of rustic trunks that separate or slide together when you need more or less storage.
9. Clean lines on top, feminine design down below – this quatrefoil side table is ideal for stashing magazines, books, or other items you need handy.
10. Clean white, simple lines, and a little bit of curves make up this versatile round lamp table.