Do you resolve to read more in the new year? Or add more suspense to your life? The Lovely Side is giving away a brand new novel that will do both! The Killing Woods by Printz Honor author Lucy Christopher is set to hit bookstores on January 7 and one lucky The Lovely Side reader will win a $50 Visa gift card and a copy of the pageturner The Killing Woods.
* * * This giveaway has expired. Stay tuned for more! * * *
About The Killing Woods“A gripping, heartbreaking, emotionally substantial look at [the] allure of danger.” – Kirkus Reviews, starred review
Fatal attraction, primal fear, survival in the forest: From the author of the Printz Honor Book STOLEN, the highly anticipated thriller about deadly games played in the dark.
Ashlee Parker is dead, and Emily Shepherd's dad is accused of the crime. A former soldier suffering from PTSD, he emerges from the woods carrying the girl's broken body. "Gone," he says, then retreats into silence.
What really happened that wild night? Emily knows in her bones that her father is innocent -- isn't he? Before he's convicted, she's got to find out the truth. Does Damon Hilary, Ashlee's charismatic boyfriend, have the answers? Or is he only playing games with her -- the kinds of games that can kill?
Watch the trailer here!
You can enter two ways. Comment, tweet, or both. One comment per person. One tweet per person. (You can do both!)
1. Leave a comment with your email address and book-related new year's resolution.
2. Tweet about the giveaway. Include @TheLovelySide and #TheKillingWoods in your tweet. (Enable direct messages on your Twitter account, or leave another comment here telling me that you tweeted and including your email address.)
3. Comment or enter by Monday, January 13 at noon Central time. Winner will be announced and notified shortly after.
4. Giveaway limited to US residents.
Entries must include an easy way to get in touch with you! If you're leery of sharing your email address, try tactics such as jessica(at)thelovelyside[dot]com, etc. If I can't get in touch with the randomly selected winner, I'll have to draw another.
Happy new year and happy reading! Good luck!
Post a Comment