You guys, I'm so excited about the new Grove offer I get to share with you today. I always feel like I'm raving about Grove because of the great deals on Mrs. Meyers and Caldrea products. (It's for good reason—good smelling cleaners make the chore so much more enjoyable.) There's more to Grove than cleaning supplies, though. They're my go-to for skincare products like rose argan oil and facial wipes, too. And now, they carry one of my favorite brands ever: Burt's Bees.
I've been a Burt's Bees devotee since high school. I remember my first little tin of that minty fresh beeswax balm like it was yesterday. Now, I have a bathroom cabinet full of their lotions and a healthy supply of their tinted lip balms, lipsticks, lip crayons, lip glosses, and anything else lip-related they come out with. (What can I say? I'm a sucker for lip products that look good and make my lips feel good.)
When I first became a Grove customer, I remember filling out a satisfaction survey. One of the things they asked was what products I wished they carried. I distinctly remember answering Burt's' Bees products. Maybe with an exclamation point. ;)
So I was doubly excited when I found out that 1) Grove now carries a huge variety of Burt's Bees, and 2) Burt's Bees debuted a new gloss lip crayon in some seriously gorgeous colors.
And oh! You can get a gloss lip crayon (and a few other things) for free!
To add to all the exciting buzz, they're celebrating with a special offer for new customers.
When you place your first order of $20 with Grove, you'll get:
• Free Burt's Bees Gloss Lip Crayon
• Free Burt's Bees Cleansing Towelettes
• Free Burt's Bees Body Lotion
• Free Grove Hand Cream
• Free Shipping and 60-Day VIP Trial
For me, this free personal care set contains the essentials for a summer date night or wedding invite. And let's be real... Sometimes I let a lip color inspire my whole outfit. Case in point: What I'm wearing to a wedding in a couple weekends.
1. "Tahitian Sunset" Lips: This berry pink gloss lip crayon—bright, bold, and rich in color—is the ideal shade to pair with navy blue, which inspired my dress pick.
2. Pearls, please: I scored a lovely little freshwater pearl choker at a flea market last weekend, which I plan to wear with
3. This Frilly Frock: A lace, off-the-shoulder dress that's summery and ladylike—and will complement that gloss lip crayon. I'll also need
4. Soft, Soothed Skin: My dry skin fares better in the summer (thanks, Iowa humidity!) but I'm recovering from a nasty sunburn (thanks, flea market). This Ultimate Care Body Lotion boasts a fresh but delicate green tea extract fragrance and contains baobab oil and pumpkin seed oil for all-day skin-soothing.
5. Vintage Accessories: I have a thing for vintage, hand tooled leather purses—and I just scored a clutch in great condition at a garage sale today. I'm hoping to track down a pair of leather flats in a matching hue to wear with it.
6. Happy Hands: No matter how much lotion I slather on early in the day, my hands always get dried out the moment I wash them. Grove's hand cream is the just-right sizes to tuck into my clutch. Plus, the bergamot orange scent smells soooo good I can leave my perfume at home.
7. Easy Bedtime Routine: At the end of the night, I miiiiight be too tired to go through my face washing routine. Luckily, these facial cleansing towelettes are a pro at gently removing makeup from my sensitive, recently sunburned face.
Don’t miss out on these summer essentials!
Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Personal Care Set for free when you sign up!
2. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days.
You can buy anything, but I highly recommend the Burt's Bees eye makeup remover, day lotion, and foot lotion if you're looking for suggestions. ;)
3. You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
(If you're already a Grove customer, I have a deal for you, too! When you use my link to place your next order, you'll get a free mint and argan lip balm to keep your lips hydrated and cool the rest of summer.)