Boots. Blanket scarves. Pumpkin spice lattes. These are sure signs of fall—as are the grey skies, crisp air, and beautiful golden leaves. For me, fall is all about the smells. The dry, dusty harvest air. Hearty soups in the crock pot. Baked goods in the oven. And while I enjoy pumpkin spice to a degree, there's nothing that quite puts in me in the mood for autumn like the smell of apple cider. Keep your pumpkin spice. Give me apple cider everything!
I think the smell of pumpkin spice is just too heavy and indulgent. Apple smells crisp. It reminds me of home—of the red apple-scented candles my mom burns. It reminds me of my favorite fall treats, like apple crisp, warm apple cider, and apple-inspired cocktails. (Pass me the apple pie over pumpkin pie any day!) And bonus: the boyfriend likes, too.
So as soon as Mrs. Meyer's Apple Cider-scented cleaning supplies hit the virtual shelves of Grove Collaborative, I snatched up a set. And shortly after, I had to have a set of the Mum fragrance, too. Because I have a black thumb. And when I bought a hanging basket of beautiful orange mums, I was so worried about them drying up in the Iowa early fall heat that I over-watered them. :( I can't keep flowers alive, but I can keep Mrs. Meyer's Mum cleaners on my sink—and my kitchen smells delightful. I plan to pull the Apple Cider scents back out in November.
(And yes, at this rate with my Mrs. Meyer's addiction and Grove Collaborative pricing... I have a cupboard full of smell-good cleaning supplies. It's wonderful.)
Today, I'm extending a special Grove Collaborative deal to YOU!
If you’re a new subscriber, you can get either of the fall seasonal sets for FREE + free shipping with your first order when you use my link.
Choose between Apple Cider and Mum (tough decision, I know!) and you’ll get:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s fall seasonal multi-surface spray
- Free Grove Collaborative kitchen towel(I just got my first of these towels and I'm hooked! Great size and so versatile.)
- Free 60 Day VIP trial
To receive the offer, your order needs to total $20.
From hair and skin products to home cleaning supplies, there are so many great products to choose from at Grove—and all at much better prices than I ever find in-store.
You can choose any combination of products, but here are a few I suggest:
- Grove Collaborative 70+ hour all natural soy candle $12.95(There's a vanilla sandalwood scent just begging to make your fall nights extra-cozy.)
- Grove Collaborative walnut scrubber sponges $3.95(I love these scrubbers—and the natural, neutral colors go with any kitchen. Am I the only one that tries to color-coordinate my kitchen down to the dish-scrubbers?)
- Yes To Coconut protecting hand and cuticle cream $5.99(Because crisp fall air can also mean dry, cracked hands. Keep 'em smooth and soft!)
Grove really knows how to take care of their customers. If you already use and love Grove like I do, you can get the set for 50% off. That’s a steal!
There are only a limited number of sets available and the offer ends October 23, so hurry up and place your order!
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the Mrs. Meyer’s offer for free when you sign up!
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your first basket — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items. (This is the hardest part — so many great choices!)
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Tip to save: Once you’ve submitted your Grove order, be sure to sign up for the free 60 day VIP trial. You’ll get free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service. (I love being a VIP member—the free shipping and personal service alone make it worth it, but the free gifts and other perks are icing on the cake.)
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post by Grove Collaborative and includes affiliate links. All opinions are my own & I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe my readers will enjoy.
I'll take pumpkin spice everything AND apple cider everything :)
I agree Micah!
Post a Comment