Just a short post today since I have lots to do with a special do-it-yourself project and Girl Next Dorm Magazine. :) So I'm rounding up my normal monthly list of favorites. This month, it's all about indulging a little here and there.
1. My new favorite accessory: a big, gold boyfriend watch that I found at Target for a mere $15. I've been looking for a large, manly watch for like five years... but I have small wrists. Luckily, this fab one by Merona fits my wrist and is still big and man-watch-like. It's really shiny, too. ;)
2. I always wear vanilla-scented lotion. But with the onset of warmer weather, most vanillas feel too heavy. Bath & Body comes to the rescue with their assortment of "Signature Vanillas." I can't get enough of the Lemon Vanilla. I smell like a lemon bar---powdered sugar and all!
3. Ellie Goulding. Her music, her voice makes me happy. "Lights" is my fave. It can bring me outta any funk.
4. On my Kindle, I'm currently reading Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran. Love it. Love it. Love it. (I'll post a review when I finish!)
5. Cute little notebooks. Ok, so I'm not lucky enough to own this perky little Pantone notebook... but I picked up a similar plain green one at Target as a pick-me-up the other day. I love having a darling little notebook to pull out and jot things down in. The grassy green is so springy, too.
6. I have serious obsession with almond-scented stuff. Blame it on the Dutch bakery Jaarsma (pronoucned Yarz-muh) in my hometown. They have thee best Dutch letters. I'm fairly certain I could eat almond paste by the spoonful. And this coffee almond zum bar is divine.
7. I've told you how much I love soy milk by itself and in coffee. Another amazing treat is warming up a mug of vanilla soy milk and then stirring in some honey. OMG. This is the perfect cozy beverage to sip on before falling asleep at night. Sooo delish.
What are you indulging in this month?
I HAVE to go to Target and try on that watch...I've had a similar dilemma of looking for manly watches that fit my teensy wrists. Thanks for the heads up girl! :)
Hilarious that I am actually listening to lights THIS VERY SECOND!!!! Love Ellie.
I keep eying Madame Tussaud when I'm at the book store but no one I know has read it! I feel like I need to give it a read now! I also love vanilla but I've never smelt B&B Works signature collection! Next time I'm at the mall I'll have to stop by and check those out also!
Just Let the Sparrows Fly
(Sorry! Didn't mean to delete my comment above!)
That watch is great! I may have to head to Target this weekend... :)
I am indulging in new shoes this month. (I'll be blogging about them on Friday!) I've also been indulging in my new red jeans and ice cream! :)
-Olivia from lively-liv.blogspot.com
Sweet tea. Red lipstick. Online shopping.
Post a Comment