1. Suede, low-heel booties in a nice greige (greyish beige) are my go-to autumn shoes.
2. On warmer autumn days, you might find me wearing the tasseled, suede loafers I thrifted.
3. And on warmer days that I'm feeling a little sassy you'll catch me in snakeskin, pointy toe flats.
4. Greige being my favorite footwear hue, I love my sleek, slightly military-esque lace up boots, too.
5. Out and about in the great outdoors, I opt for chunky brown boots with thick, cozy boot socks.
6. And some days, I just have to wear the red cowgirl boots I found at a hometown antique shop.
1. I simply can't have enough colored skinnies. Right now my favorites are lush teal and fiery orange.
2. If they're corduroy skinnies, that gets even better. I love my burnt orange and deep purple pairs.
3. Rugged, distressed jeans for weekends. Sleek, dark skinnies for work. And I can resist great flares.
4. Lastly, you can't go wrong with a pair of neutral skinnies in gray, black, or (in my case) khaki.
1. Cardigans, cardigans, cardigans. Can't have enough. Gimme neutrals to wear with everything!
2. Nothing's better on a chilly autumn day than a cozy, comfortable, super soft sweater.
3. As the days grow colder, a structured olive green military-style jacket gets worn quite often.
4. I'm super excited to wear the deep teal corduroy blazer I recently found at a thrift store.
5. When I'm feeling bold, I reach for my red leather jacket - even if I get called MJ on the street.
These are the basics - the foundations for all my fall outfits. By mixing up the shirts underneath the cardigans, blazers, and jackets and by adding accessories like scarves, jewelry, and glasses... these main pieces last all season long.
What are your go-to fall shoes, pants, and outerwear?