Summer—'tis the season for bridal showers and weddings. Not to mention college students heading off to college dorms and many moving into their first apartments. And, of course, a housewarming party here or there. I love gift-giving for these special occasions, but it's easy to end up stumped trying to find a balance between budget, function, and style.
Yesterday, I shared Grove Collaborative's special offer. Until Sunday, new Grove members can get a free Caldrea dish soap, countertop spray, and dish brush with a purchase of $20 or more.
Maybe—like me—you're already stocked up on summer-scented cleaning supplies. Maybe—also like me—you're on the hunt for a cute gift idea for a friend's housewarming, bridal shower, or college send-off. This free Caldrea Summer Entertaining Kit is a perfect foundation for an adorable gift basket.
Here's what you'll need
for a lovely Caldrea gift basket
1. Choose a Caldrea dish soap and countertop spray in one of their summer scents.
(Pear blossom agave, sea salt neroli, ginger pomelo, or tangelo palm frond.)
2. Toss in a pretty tea towel.
I'm a firm believer that one can never have too many cheerful kitchen towel. Pick one with a lovely pattern, saying, or embroidered image.
3. Add a useful kitchen item.
Something simple and inexpensive, but that will totally get used—like a spoon rest, small colander, French press, or nice set of measuring spoons.
4. Pack it all in a basket that matches your recipient's style.
Think of how she decorates (or dresses) and try to match that. Vintage crates, rustic woven baskets, monogrammed storage bins, and metal baskets are all great options.
That's it! It's a great idea to tuck away for when you need a simple, useful, and lovely gift idea.
Want in on the Caldrea deal now—for yourself or a friend? (It also includes a Grove Be Good dish brush!)
Here's how to get your
Caldrea Summer Entertaining Kit
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative here and you will receive the Caldrea offer for free!
2. Answer four quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your products—this takes under 30 seconds!
3. Once you've answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box—there's an example pictured below for inspiration. :)
5. You made it! Click "Finish and Pay" to place your order.
6. Bonus: Don't forget to sign up for Grove Collaborative's free 60 day VIP trial after you complete your first order. I love being a VIP—it saves me time and makes shopping with Grove even more affordable. For 60 days, you can save, too, with free gifts and shipping, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
Here's an example of how you can spend $20
to receive a free Summer Entertaining Kit
Remember! The deal is good through Sunday only—and kits are limited.
Want to hear more about my favorite Grove products and what I think of the pear blossom agave scent?
Note: Grove Collaborative currently does not ship to Canada, Hawaii, or Alaska.
I like how they are color based.
A tiny internet company owner who does not have a lot of money to spend on marketing will discover alternative plans to make their website more search engine friendly. This is an excellent approach for company owners to save money and may become their sole option for getting their enterprises up and running. search engine optimization philadelphia
Post a Comment